Kevin Bacon: HIJINX Kevin Bacon: HIJINX

Nice Flash

Also nice use of the Death Note music. Now i want to go watch death note lol

Super Smash Super Smash

Truly AMAZING!

Dude this is now my all time favorite flash on newgrounds. Please turn this into a series with other characters because i would watch it like nonstop. The new take on the characters are freaking AWESOME! and the music is just fantastic for this flash. the music just gives it a truly epic feel.

Im sorry i just cant say how much i love this flash but im sure im not the only person here that would like to see this as a series.

All in all great job! U now have a fan for life!

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

1 for Effort

I watched this flash in hopes to see something funny but i was clearly wrong.

Pretty much every joke was predictable and the animation was decent but to me this isnt front page material.

I give you a 1 for effort and also because the steam boat mickey flash did make me chuckle a bit.

Like others have said there could have been so much more you could have made jokes about but it seems not a lot of thought was put into the jokes and they just felt lazy.

Please next time you have another flash idea, go over the jokes with multiple people to make sure they will in deed be funny.

Ice Cap TruMix :: DraftX Ice Cap TruMix :: DraftX

This isnt bad at all. Could use a little work on the transitions but other than that it has potential.

I have remixed this song a total of 3 times and I get better every time i make a new remix. Currently my 3rd remix (Ice Cap Act 3) is probably the best remix i have done. You should def check it out and let me know what you think.

Again keep at it. This is an amazing song to remix and there are so many ways to remix it. You will only get better with every mix.

Keep up the good work.

PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix PdGAudio - Lavender Town Remix

What to improve on?

Not a damn thing! I love it!

This song use to creep me out to no end when i played the game and having that damn ghost appear didn't help it ether....

From now on when if i play thru the game again ima turn the music on the game down and turn this way the hell up!

Dude keep up the awesome work! Ur AWESOME!

Qelaion responds:

haha. thanks!

Bitpop Bitpop

Cool

I really liked this. idk maybe its something to do with the retro sounds lol but my only gripe is near the end the sounds start to be a little cluttered. sounds like ur supporting synths were over powering or at the same volume as the main synth. but other than that i liked it.

Now as for the jackass who left that bad review...ThePoobaman. Now how is he going to give u a zero and talk all high and mighty when he himself hasnt submitted a single track to newgrounds.

Iv seen his flash videos and all i can say is wtf? if u want to see hideous flash videos then go check out his and blam him. Heck he even acts the same way he did to you when someone leaves him a good review on his work.

All in all dont talk smack until you release a track.

But again i liked this and i will be checking out your other work :)

RetromanOMG responds:

Eh, to be honest, I forgot about Poobaman. In fact, your comment reminded me of his name. I will say it is a little more insulting to know I was criticized that way by someone who not only shared in what I do, but was less than decent at what he does.

But I'm over it now, thanks to you also letting me know that yet another person liked this song. I should probably warn you though; this song is possibly my only upbeat track, so you might not like my others.